Shipping and Handling
Our shipping crew works hard to ship each order by the next business day. We strive to have our customer service equal the quality of the products we manufacture.
All shipments are FEDEX or UPS Ground.
We aim for complete customer satisfaction. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, we want to hear about it. Let us know if something is wrong and we will do what we can to make it right.
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for turf2max.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information, Collection, Use, and Sharing
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. ship an order.
1. What Choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
2. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Our company does not receive sensitive information such as credit card data. Our mechant account, authorize.net, retains the sensitive information and does not transmit it to our company.
Sensitive information (such as credit card data), is encrypted and transmitted to our merchant account in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
3. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Contact us at email@example.com to let us know of any inaccuracies in the information.
If you feel that we are not abiding by this policy, you should contact us immediately via telephone at 918-449-1175, or fax 918-449-1176, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.